The Results of Research and Exploration on Oil and Gas at the Pre-Board Zone of N-E of the Pre-Caspian Syneclise
M.A. Politykina1, S.M. Karnaukhov2, A.M. Tiourine3, S.M. Pobrezhsky2, V.I. Dnisryansky2
(1) VolgoUralNIPIGas, Orenburg, Russia (2) Orenburggasprom, (3) VolgoUralNIPIGas,
Since 1993 the "Orenburggasprom" Company had conducted search and prospecting works on petroleum and gas in pre-board zone of northeast Pre-Caspian syneclise (its site located in territory of Russia). Volumes of drilling reached 115522 m, seismic prospecting MOGT 2D - 6298 kms, seismic prospecting MOGT 3D - 613 km2. The basic results of search and prospecting works:
1. The geological model of the pre-board zone of northeast Pre-Caspian syneclise was created. High prospects of oil-and-gas bearing ability of Devonian, Carboniferous and Low-Permian adjournment were proved.
2. The gain of industrial stocks of petroleum, gas and a condensate in volume 48.9 million ton is received. By results of seismic prospecting MOGT under deep drilling it is prepared 16 local objects with total resources 471.2 million ton.
3. As prime for statement of search drilling perspective objects of an onboard ledge of northeast Pre-Caspian syneclise are recommended.
The basic conclusions:
1. The pre-board zone of northeast Pre-Caspian syneclise is highly prospective on opening of new oil and gas fields.
2. Total resources of petroleum, gas and condensate of region allow one to provide in the foreseeable future stable work of the Orenburg petrochemical complex.