The Recent Geodynamics and Effectiveness of Geochemical Exploration for Minerals
Polivtsev, Anatoliy V.,
Successes of contemporary soil science motivate us make new requirements to the geochemical surveys. The evolutional rows of soils (A. Rozov, Ph. Duchaufour etc.), the soilgeomorphologic cycles and soil-biogeochemical provinces (V. Kovda, M. Glazovskaya) have been determined. Comparison of their site with the neotectonic regimes of geostructures deposes the sensible influence of the relief dynamics on composition and properties of recent soil covering. This fact should be thought over and employed for correction of lithogeochemical exploration for minerals. So, we can notice some tectonogeochemical effects.
1. Non-zonal soils with geochemical specific occur on mobile areas regardless of theirperspectives for oil and gas (ores).
2. The distribution of soil taxonomic units is controlled by combination of geostructuresin different range with tectonic activity.
3. The margins of tectonic blocks (faults) displayed in changes of soil covering. Theactive faults revealed in linear combinations of non-zonal soils.
4. The structure regimes of continuous drop or rising cause simplifying of soil covering(convergence). The oscillatory (inverse) regimes make the soil covering more complicated (divergence). Accordingly, the quantity and composition of soil horizons have been change.
5. The aim of geochemist-explorationist is to substantiate correctly the representativehorizon for exploration in various geodynamic conditions. The reasons of non-linear background and barrier anomalies should be considered. So, success of exploration depends on our ability to descry and employ masking or amplifying effects of geodynamics on the dispersion halos.
The report illustrated by materials from Ukrainian regions with perspectives for oil and gas and ores.